Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: More Bad Luck

  1. #101
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a lucky ol' sea dawg, ain't I???

  2. #102
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aye aye captain
    shall we
    Sing a chantey
    swab the decks
    guzzle grog
    maroon the scallywag
    loot and pillage
    OR
    Just RAISE THE JOLLY ROGER???

  3. #103
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...hi Wingnut. Yes I love a man with a big boat and long mast [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #104
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You see Wingnut I have been sneaking over
    here to say hi to Rog but there are other
    motives LOL there are some wonderful gals
    over here. Hello Cherry sis and Cherry pez
    this ship looks great, us wolverines luv to
    come aboard and sniff around [img]redface.gif[/img] did I just
    print that [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Just kidding around anyway


    Cheers All CW [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #105
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL.....Your to much sis......LOL

    Nice to meet you sis and pez

    Hey Wolfie, Us WOLVERINES have to stick together, you could have told me sooner....LOL

    Then again I think Jolly Rog was just trying to hoard again and not share his Cherry Delight [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi fellas! So you guys are Wolverines? I am a Volunteer, personally, which is kinda funny considering I am a Florida girl, or I should say woman? We did live in Tennessee for a while and my dad is a die hard fan. Sis and I have been best friends for going on 16 years.

  7. #107
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    And I HAVE to ask Kris, who is that avatar of?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why that's me of course! LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #108
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you still that young?

  9. #109
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    Nah, I'm an old fart. I found the picture on the net and thought it interesting is all. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #110
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You found a picture of yourself as a child on the net? Or do you mean you just found this pic and it is not you?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •